Jonah Hill has found great work endorsing cool sneakers in the most reluctant way possible in a new commercial.
It’s only his first time talking about how great the new Reebok x Palace sneakers are, and Hill’s doing a bang-up job.
The commercial follows a projected version of Hill pretending to know what skateboarding is. He awkwardly says, “that looks chill, you should buy that,” fanboying over sneakers with all the enthusiasm of a student who has to give a presentation about molds. He can’t pronounce Reebok, but it’s fine. In The Wolf of Wall Street, he made an excellent case for Steve Madden, so this is yet another important cinematic contribution to a footwear brand.
The sneaker pack releases July 9. Watch below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time