The two sparred ahead of the speech, as Clinton’s campaign released a video arguing that small businesses and casino workers lost, while Trump “stacked the deck for himself.”
Trump has defended his business record, arguing that his ability to profit from bankruptcies is proof that he will be able to help the U.S. as president. Clinton’s campaign said her speech on Wednesday will point to his business failings as a “warning for why voters cannot allow him to endanger our economy from the White House.”
Watch her speech live at 12:15 p.m. here.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time