Adele kicked off her American tour in St. Paul, Minnesota, where she offered tribute to a fallen local icon—Prince Rogers Nelson.
Before the show’s encore performance, Adele appeared on stage as the video for Prince’s 1994 hit “The Most Beautiful Girl In the World” played, according to Billboard. While some may have expected her to belt out a hit from the late pop legend, Adele admitted to the crowd that she didn’t quite feel worth to offer a full tribute.
“I did maybe consider covering a song, but f*** it, it’s Prince,” she said.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time