Baby Luna Simone is hardly a few months old, but she keeps proving to be one of the luckiest kids around.
Chrissy Teigen told PEOPLE that she “can’t swim, but I’m trying to learn for Luna, of course.” She continues, “There is nothing I want to do more than to get her into the water and for her to learn to swim.”
Luna, however, won’t be the only member of the family learning how to swim. Teigen explains, “John can’t swim, either.” Teigen expressed that she didn’t want to feel “helpless” when it comes to swimming, “so we’re going to try to learn for Luna. We’re going to have someone come to the house.”
Teigen rejects the notion that she and Legend don’t know how to swim due to fear. She says, “I have no fear of water. John has no fear of water. Or animals, or sharks or what have you. We just didn’t have water in our face when we were growing up.”
Grab those floaties, baby Luna!
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction