FBI Director James Comey will recommend no charges be brought against Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server and account while she served as Secretary of State. Comey said there is proof Clinton and her aides acted carelessly, citing instances of mishandling of classified information, but that his investigators do not think charges would be appropriate.
Read the full transcript here:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow