Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and Kevin Hart are having way too much fun on the press tour promoting their buddy comedy, Central Intelligence. Case in point: this role-reversal “interview” with The LAD Bible, where the two chummy co-stars impersonate each other — and then have to answer questions about each other.
Hart, a practiced comedian, kicks things off with a solid Rock swagger and some of the former wrestler’s signature vocal and physical tics. The Rock, meanwhile, comes in strong by imitating Hart’s fast-talking mannerisms.
“The beauty… the beauty of… there’s a thing. There’s a thing, and this thing, this thing… you can’t… it’s… when you get a… it’s like taking a… let’s say we got a weight, right? You gonna pick it up, nine times out of then, you can’t do a set with it. That’s… where we gel,” Hart riffs as The Rock, describing the working relationship of the two in a seriously elliptical ramble.
“He’s doing a lot of things, we just do big things around here, big things,” The Rock adds. But the two actors can barely get through the interview, as they just keep cracking each other up — finally ending in tears of laughter. The Rock gave the clip his stamp of approval, posting it on his Instagram and captioning it “GAME F’N OVER!!”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer