We keep nearly everything on our phones these days: Our music, our photos, our notes and our games, to name a few. With that in mind, it’s no wonder we tend to run out of storage space.
Keeping storage space free can be especially tricky if your iPhone doesn’t have much to begin with. Luckily, there are a few ways to create more space when you’re in a pinch without erasing your photos, videos, or music. Deleting unnecessary apps that occupy a lot of room, preventing your iPhone from storing old text messages, and saving high-resolution photos in the cloud instead of on your iPhone are great ways to start.
The video above will walk you through each of these steps to help you get the most out of your iPhone’s storage.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve