We keep nearly everything on our phones these days: Our music, our photos, our notes and our games, to name a few. With that in mind, it’s no wonder we tend to run out of storage space.
Keeping storage space free can be especially tricky if your iPhone doesn’t have much to begin with. Luckily, there are a few ways to create more space when you’re in a pinch without erasing your photos, videos, or music. Deleting unnecessary apps that occupy a lot of room, preventing your iPhone from storing old text messages, and saving high-resolution photos in the cloud instead of on your iPhone are great ways to start.
The video above will walk you through each of these steps to help you get the most out of your iPhone’s storage.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate