We keep nearly everything on our phones these days: Our music, our photos, our notes and our games, to name a few. With that in mind, it’s no wonder we tend to run out of storage space.
Keeping storage space free can be especially tricky if your iPhone doesn’t have much to begin with. Luckily, there are a few ways to create more space when you’re in a pinch without erasing your photos, videos, or music. Deleting unnecessary apps that occupy a lot of room, preventing your iPhone from storing old text messages, and saving high-resolution photos in the cloud instead of on your iPhone are great ways to start.
The video above will walk you through each of these steps to help you get the most out of your iPhone’s storage.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State