For many, Fourth of July is the ultimate summer holiday, practically synonymous with barbecues, beaches, fireworks, and the golden opportunity to break out every flag-themed outfit you’ve ever owned. The all-American holiday provides the perfect opportunity to frolic in the sun and celebrities rarely hesitate to document their experiences on Instagram over the long weekend.
From Taylor Swift throwing her annual Fourth of July bash alongside her hyper-photogenic girl gang to Chrissy Teigen and John Legend taking the Hamptons to throw a star-studded pool party, see how celebs spent their Independence day weekend below.
Taylor Swift, self-appointed queen of Fourth of July, did not disappoint with her annual star-studded Independence Day bash and requisite group photo, which included Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid, Ruby Rose and more.
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend reaffirmed that they are, as always, relationship goals at a party in the Hamptons.
Kylie Jenner celebrated Fourth of July by letting us know just what her relationship status was.
For Reese Witherspoon, bigger was better for the long weekend.
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats took to the beach to celebrate the Fourth.
Meanwhile, Selena Gomez showed us how she throws down for a holiday party.
Lucy Hale had a successful foray into festive Pinterest recipes.
Ms. Tina made good use of the long weekend by going to Essence Fest.
Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka showed themselves to be grill masters.
However, Mindy Kaling took the all-American cake by watching Independence Day fireworks while indulging in McDonald’s. Bless.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve