Pitch Perfect star Anna Kendrick says she would take a crack at the Marvel franchise as the little-known, bushy-tailed super-heroine, Squirrel Girl.
In an interview with Net A Porter, Kendrick was asked what spandex-wearing hero she would want to be if offered the chance. “My brother sent me a ‘Squirrel Girl’ comic because he thinks I should,” she said to Net A Porter. “I don’t know what Squirrel Girl does other than be half squirrel, but I could be half squirrel!”
In addition to being able to communicate with other squirrels, Doreen Green (also known as Squirrel Girl) possesses super-speed, strength, healing abilities and is known to have taken down villains like Guardians of the Galaxy‘s Thanos and Doctor Doom.
Even if the decision lies with Marvel Studios, the actress’s fans seem thrilled with the suggestion:
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases