Pitch Perfect star Anna Kendrick says she would take a crack at the Marvel franchise as the little-known, bushy-tailed super-heroine, Squirrel Girl.
In an interview with Net A Porter, Kendrick was asked what spandex-wearing hero she would want to be if offered the chance. “My brother sent me a ‘Squirrel Girl’ comic because he thinks I should,” she said to Net A Porter. “I don’t know what Squirrel Girl does other than be half squirrel, but I could be half squirrel!”
In addition to being able to communicate with other squirrels, Doreen Green (also known as Squirrel Girl) possesses super-speed, strength, healing abilities and is known to have taken down villains like Guardians of the Galaxy‘s Thanos and Doctor Doom.
Even if the decision lies with Marvel Studios, the actress’s fans seem thrilled with the suggestion:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow