Pitch Perfect star Anna Kendrick says she would take a crack at the Marvel franchise as the little-known, bushy-tailed super-heroine, Squirrel Girl.
In an interview with Net A Porter, Kendrick was asked what spandex-wearing hero she would want to be if offered the chance. “My brother sent me a ‘Squirrel Girl’ comic because he thinks I should,” she said to Net A Porter. “I don’t know what Squirrel Girl does other than be half squirrel, but I could be half squirrel!”
In addition to being able to communicate with other squirrels, Doreen Green (also known as Squirrel Girl) possesses super-speed, strength, healing abilities and is known to have taken down villains like Guardians of the Galaxy‘s Thanos and Doctor Doom.
Even if the decision lies with Marvel Studios, the actress’s fans seem thrilled with the suggestion:
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears