ROME — The body of an American college student who vanished just hours after arriving in the Italian capital was found Monday, three days after he disappeared.
Beau Solomon, a 19-year-old visiting student from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, arrived in Italy on Thursday to study at John Cabot University. He was reported missing the following morning by his roommate, according to the small liberal arts college based in Rome.
His body was found Monday in the Tiber River, according to a statement from the school. “We express our most heartfelt condolences to the Solomon family and to all those who loved Beau …
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.