Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas have joined the ranks of musicians paying tribute to the victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting. During the Saturday stop of their “Future Now” tour, the two artists honored the 49 people who were killed in the June 12 tragedy, as well as The Voice finalist Christina Grimmie.
Following a group prayer, the duo — along with R&B singer Andra Day — performed an emotional rendition of Day’s song “Rise Up.”
“Got to pay tribute to the victims, survivors, and all those affected by the Pulse shooting in Orlando with two of my favorite people last night, @nickjonas and @ddlovato,” Day wrote on Instagram. “Thank you for having me. Orlando our prayers, love, and support are with you.”
Lovato and Jonas also made it possible for many of Pulse’s employees to attend the show for free. “Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato, thank you for making the pulse family smile,” the nightclub wrote on Facebook.
Watch the full tribute below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time