Facebook introduced a new tool Thursday that allows people to raise money for U.S.-based 501(c)3 nonprofits directly on the social media site.
The fundraising tool allows individuals to set up a page to share their story with their friends and followers, talk about a nonprofit’s mission and solicit funds.
Last fall, Facebook launched a fundraising tool for nonprofits, where organizations can raise money directly from the News Feed and use the Donate button. Facebook’s new tool now lets ordinary users create pages to collect donations for a nonprofit they choose and set fundraising goals.
You can get started on the tool at facebook.com/fundraisers.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022