Justin Bieber took yet another tumble onstage during a concert in Jacksonville, Fla., on Thursday.
The 22-year-old singer was dancing on a wet stage as a part of his show when he slipped and fell directly on his rear. Luckily, Biebs took a light-hearted approach to the fall, telling the audience that, “Life’s about taking falls, and life’s about getting back up!”
This marks the third time that the music world’s enfant terrible has fallen while performing since the spring; he fell while running through fake rain at a Kansas City, Mo., concert in April and also fell through a trap door in June during a concert in Saskatoon, Canada.
It’s okay, Justin — we can’t all be Beyoncé when it comes to dancing gracefully on water.
Watch Bieb’s epic fall below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org