Boomer Robert Phelps, the adorable nearly two-month-old son of Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps and model Nicole Johnson, is already Instagram-savvy.
Since Boomer was born on May 5, his parents have made sure to proudly document the earliest moments of his life. In a Facebook Live video, Phelps explained the origin of his son’s name: both he and his wife “wanted something different and something cool.”
The swimmer’s first image with his newborn garnered more than 106,000 likes, with the athlete exclaiming, “Best feeling I have ever felt in my life!!!” About a month after his birth, Boomer got his very own Instagram account. And in its first two weeks, it has already amassed more than 15,000 followers.
Cheering on Dad
After Dad Wins Gold
Before a Flight
Boomer and Mom
Happy Memorial Day
Getting Ready for a Trip
Arriving in Omaha
Boomer Is Born
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com