Boomer Robert Phelps, the adorable nearly two-month-old son of Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps and model Nicole Johnson, is already Instagram-savvy.
Since Boomer was born on May 5, his parents have made sure to proudly document the earliest moments of his life. In a Facebook Live video, Phelps explained the origin of his son’s name: both he and his wife “wanted something different and something cool.”
The swimmer’s first image with his newborn garnered more than 106,000 likes, with the athlete exclaiming, “Best feeling I have ever felt in my life!!!” About a month after his birth, Boomer got his very own Instagram account. And in its first two weeks, it has already amassed more than 15,000 followers.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time