Boomer Robert Phelps, the adorable nearly two-month-old son of Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps and model Nicole Johnson, is already Instagram-savvy.
Since Boomer was born on May 5, his parents have made sure to proudly document the earliest moments of his life. In a Facebook Live video, Phelps explained the origin of his son’s name: both he and his wife “wanted something different and something cool.”
The swimmer’s first image with his newborn garnered more than 106,000 likes, with the athlete exclaiming, “Best feeling I have ever felt in my life!!!” About a month after his birth, Boomer got his very own Instagram account. And in its first two weeks, it has already amassed more than 15,000 followers.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.