Universal Studios Hollywood’s new The Walking Dead attraction will officially be open to the public July 4, but to tide fans over until then, the theme park has released some intriguing details about the zombie-themed tour.
Along with the infamous, “Don’t open, dead inside,” doors that greet Rick Grimes when he first awakens from his coma in the show’s pilot, guests will encounter Negan’s barbwire-covered baseball bat Lucille at the attraction’s entrance — a prop that is sure to take viewers back to the closing moments of the AMC drama’s most recent episode, the season six finale.
“We really wanted to have the opportunity to get various hits from different seasons,” showrunner Greg Nicotero told Entertainment Weekly. “So making it feel up to date with the show and still pay tribute to a lot of those other moments from past seasons, I think that was the hardest thing.”
Season seven of The Walking Dead will premiere on AMC in the fall.
Read more at EW.com.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time