Daniel Radcliffe may be in the midst of his promotional tour for Swiss Army Man — a film in which he stars alongside Paul Dano as a flatulent corpse — but that doesn’t stop people from asking him the occasional Harry Potter question. Of course, that’s doubly true when the interviewers happen to be a group of kids.
The 26-year-old actor recently sat down with Entertainment Weekly to respond to the (mostly) wizarding world-themed queries of a bunch of young children — expectedly adorable results ensued.
While all the questions were pretty great, 7-year-old Olive’s, “How do you make broomsticks fly?,” and 4-year-old Stella’s, “Harry Potter, do you like my English accent?,” were probably the two standout entries.
Watch the full video below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time