Daniel Radcliffe may be in the midst of his promotional tour for Swiss Army Man — a film in which he stars alongside Paul Dano as a flatulent corpse — but that doesn’t stop people from asking him the occasional Harry Potter question. Of course, that’s doubly true when the interviewers happen to be a group of kids.
The 26-year-old actor recently sat down with Entertainment Weekly to respond to the (mostly) wizarding world-themed queries of a bunch of young children — expectedly adorable results ensued.
While all the questions were pretty great, 7-year-old Olive’s, “How do you make broomsticks fly?,” and 4-year-old Stella’s, “Harry Potter, do you like my English accent?,” were probably the two standout entries.
Watch the full video below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer