The new trailer shows James Franco out-James Franco-ing himself with a nightmare of a character. This dude has all the modesty of Franco’s role in The Interview plus zero filter when it comes to sharing intimate hot tub stories with his girlfriend’s family. Not even a back tattoo of the fam or a custom bowling alley for the father can win over a dad who really wants to bring the boyfriend down.
If nothing else, watch for the fake vintage L.L. Bean-style dad photos of Bryan Cranston.
Why Him? hits theaters Dec. 25, 2016. Watch the trailer above.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy