The new trailer shows James Franco out-James Franco-ing himself with a nightmare of a character. This dude has all the modesty of Franco’s role in The Interview plus zero filter when it comes to sharing intimate hot tub stories with his girlfriend’s family. Not even a back tattoo of the fam or a custom bowling alley for the father can win over a dad who really wants to bring the boyfriend down.
If nothing else, watch for the fake vintage L.L. Bean-style dad photos of Bryan Cranston.
Why Him? hits theaters Dec. 25, 2016. Watch the trailer above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time