Donald Trump spoke in Monessen, Penn., Tuesday afternoon, detailing his plan to rewrite global trade rules and revitalize the American economy.
“Hillary Clinton unleashed a trade war against the American worker when she supported one terrible trade deal after another – from NAFTA to China to South Korea,” he said. “A Trump Administration will end that war by getting a fair deal for the American people. The era of economic surrender will finally be over.”
Here are his full remarks.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time