Donald Trump spoke in Monessen, Penn., Tuesday afternoon, detailing his plan to rewrite global trade rules and revitalize the American economy.
“Hillary Clinton unleashed a trade war against the American worker when she supported one terrible trade deal after another – from NAFTA to China to South Korea,” he said. “A Trump Administration will end that war by getting a fair deal for the American people. The era of economic surrender will finally be over.”
Here are his full remarks.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears