While there was plenty to see in Kanye West’s controversial (and very NSFW) “Famous” video, there was definitely some footage that didn’t make the cut — at least that’s the story that Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert are telling us.
The two late night talk show hosts debuted parodies of the video on their respective shows on Monday, poking fun at West’s visual project.
After revealing his sidekick, Guillermo Rodriguez in bed next to Anna Wintour in an edited clip of the video, Kimmel cracked, “That’s the most star-studded ad for a Sleep Number I’ve ever seen! And how did Bill Cosby put all those people to sleep?”
Colbert went a step further and cast himself in the video and addressed the creator himself.
“I’m going to sue you right now for cutting me out of that video. Luckily, I kept the footage of my take.” Colbert deadpanned before debuting the edit.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow