The new trailer for Bridget Jones’s Baby reveals more about the upcoming movie starring Renée Zellweger, Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey. Looks like it’s another love triangle involving a charming adult with a diary.
Revelations about the third installment in the series so far: Daniel Cleaver (Hugh Grant) is out, and a fellow named Jack Qwant (Patrick Dempsey) is in. At this point, Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) is her ex, and Bridget enjoys the company of not only Mark, but also Jack around the same time. One of them causes a fetus to grow inside of her, but who? Only time will tell. They both like her very much, just as she is, and they both want to be the father. This new trailer offers the unique opportunity to watch them fight over Bridget awkwardly. It’s an irresistible snobby lawyer versus a dream boat with less cool scarves.
The movie hits theaters Sept. 16.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve