The new trailer for Bridget Jones’s Baby reveals more about the upcoming movie starring Renée Zellweger, Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey. Looks like it’s another love triangle involving a charming adult with a diary.
Revelations about the third installment in the series so far: Daniel Cleaver (Hugh Grant) is out, and a fellow named Jack Qwant (Patrick Dempsey) is in. At this point, Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) is her ex, and Bridget enjoys the company of not only Mark, but also Jack around the same time. One of them causes a fetus to grow inside of her, but who? Only time will tell. They both like her very much, just as she is, and they both want to be the father. This new trailer offers the unique opportunity to watch them fight over Bridget awkwardly. It’s an irresistible snobby lawyer versus a dream boat with less cool scarves.
The movie hits theaters Sept. 16.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving