President Obama loves you back—at least when he’s “singing” Drake’s “One Dance.”
As President Barack Obama’s term winds down, YouTube channel Barackdubs seems to be ramping up its output before they have to change their name to either Hillarydubs or Donalddubs after the November election. That means more chances to sing along with the President of the United States of America as he is made to look like he is singing along to Drake, a.k.a. Canada’s greatest export since Rick Moranis. It’s pretty impressive that the president is able to keep up with the song of the summer contenders while he runs the country.
As for the future, while the channel has shown us a glimpse of their take on Trump with a video showing him “singing” DJ Khaled’s “All I Do Is Win”, Clinton has yet to be given the Barackdubs treatment, save for a featured role singing Kesha’s part on Pitbull’s “Timber”.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve