For DJ Khaled, a major key to his success is the wealth of talent that he surrounds himself with, which couldn’t be more apparent from his latest offering, a video that features the biggest names in hip hop, including Jay Z and Future.
The Snapchat sage and musical producer released a video for “I Got the Keys,” the latest single from his upcoming album, Major Key, on Sunday night following the BET Awards.
The black-and-white clip features DJ Khaled, Jay Z and Future suited up in all-black formal wear, along with a slew of cameos from some of the biggest names in hip hop, including Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Fabolous, A$AP Ferg, Busta Rhymes, Swizz Beatz and Yo Gotti.
In the video, the epic lineup of rappers face off an army of prison guards, although Hov and Future are the only contributing vocalists on the track, lending their distinctive styles between DJ Khaled’s hypes. Listen closely to Jay Z’s impressive bars on the song and you’ll catch a pointed, post-Lemonade reference to wife Beyoncé.
Watch the full clip below.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022