Wildly successful British singer-songwriter Adele has a voice that transcends all time, and also curses.
Over the weekend at the Glastonbury Festival, she headlined Saturday night’s festivities where she behaved like a goddess and sang a bunch of ballads. Whenever she messed up a line, she cursed about it. The pop diva said stuff like, “S–t, I did that wrong. Perfect time to f–k up a song, headlining at Glastonbury.” In fact, she peppered in so many f-bombs that it splintered fans on social media.
Some fans: Adele, can you dial down the swear words because children?
Some other fans: it all only makes Adele more lovable!
Adele has cursed onstage before, because Adele knows that what makes us human is the spice of life. At one point during the concert, she even accidentally burped with a truly blessed fan, and announced it to everyone in case they didn’t notice. Thanks to her delivery, which continues to be down-to-earth and amazing, she kept the mood light.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy