Wildly successful British singer-songwriter Adele has a voice that transcends all time, and also curses.
Over the weekend at the Glastonbury Festival, she headlined Saturday night’s festivities where she behaved like a goddess and sang a bunch of ballads. Whenever she messed up a line, she cursed about it. The pop diva said stuff like, “S–t, I did that wrong. Perfect time to f–k up a song, headlining at Glastonbury.” In fact, she peppered in so many f-bombs that it splintered fans on social media.
Some fans: Adele, can you dial down the swear words because children?
Some other fans: it all only makes Adele more lovable!
Adele has cursed onstage before, because Adele knows that what makes us human is the spice of life. At one point during the concert, she even accidentally burped with a truly blessed fan, and announced it to everyone in case they didn’t notice. Thanks to her delivery, which continues to be down-to-earth and amazing, she kept the mood light.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com