Wildly successful British singer-songwriter Adele has a voice that transcends all time, and also curses.
Over the weekend at the Glastonbury Festival, she headlined Saturday night’s festivities where she behaved like a goddess and sang a bunch of ballads. Whenever she messed up a line, she cursed about it. The pop diva said stuff like, “S–t, I did that wrong. Perfect time to f–k up a song, headlining at Glastonbury.” In fact, she peppered in so many f-bombs that it splintered fans on social media.
Some fans: Adele, can you dial down the swear words because children?
Some other fans: it all only makes Adele more lovable!
Adele has cursed onstage before, because Adele knows that what makes us human is the spice of life. At one point during the concert, she even accidentally burped with a truly blessed fan, and announced it to everyone in case they didn’t notice. Thanks to her delivery, which continues to be down-to-earth and amazing, she kept the mood light.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022