In case your love of Justin Bieber was wavering, the pop star just outed himself as a fan of The Bachelorette—and he even has thoughts on the show’s villain, Chad Johnson. Give that guy a rose, right?
Bieber took to Instagram on Sunday to post about the show, saying, “Yeah I watch The Bachelorette, don’t judge me.” The pop star posted a clip from the show where Johnson shares his love of milk and even if you already watched the show in real time, it’s worth watching this video post just to hear Bieber chuckling at the end.
While Bieber has been following Jo Jo Fletcher’s journey to find love, the singer has been busy traveling the world on his Purpose tour, which explains why he seems to have fallen a few episodes behind. No one tell him that Fletcher unceremoniously dumped Johnson the milk lover in the woods where his former rivals sprinkled his protein powder among the trees to mark his departure.
Bieber shouldn’t feel too bad about falling behind on the reality TV show, though, as Johnson didn’t even bother watching the show at all until a few weeks ago.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022