Kanye West just dropped his music video for “Famous,” from his album The Life of Pablo, and it features the likenesses of 12 famous people sleeping nude together—including what appear to be lookalikes of Donald Trump and Taylor swift.
At the end of the video, West offers “special thanks” to Bill Cosby, Caitlyn Jenner, Amber Rose, Ray J, Kim Kardashian West, Taylor Swift, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Donald Trump, Anna Wintour, and George Bush “for being famous.” However, it’s unclear which of these people actually participated in the video.
West has previously feuded with some of the celebrities featured in the video, including Bush, Taylor Swift and Amber Rose. He also features Swift in the song: “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that b—- famous.” The song drew controversy after it debuted, with Kanye and Swift clashing over whether Swift had approved the lyrics.
The “Famous” video will be available for Tidal subscribers only for a week, and non-subscribers can see a 30-second preview. See it here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com