Kanye West just dropped his music video for “Famous,” from his album The Life of Pablo, and it features the likenesses of 12 famous people sleeping nude together—including what appear to be lookalikes of Donald Trump and Taylor swift.
At the end of the video, West offers “special thanks” to Bill Cosby, Caitlyn Jenner, Amber Rose, Ray J, Kim Kardashian West, Taylor Swift, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Donald Trump, Anna Wintour, and George Bush “for being famous.” However, it’s unclear which of these people actually participated in the video.
West has previously feuded with some of the celebrities featured in the video, including Bush, Taylor Swift and Amber Rose. He also features Swift in the song: “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that b—- famous.” The song drew controversy after it debuted, with Kanye and Swift clashing over whether Swift had approved the lyrics.
The “Famous” video will be available for Tidal subscribers only for a week, and non-subscribers can see a 30-second preview. See it here.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms