Kanye West just dropped his music video for “Famous,” from his album The Life of Pablo, and it features the likenesses of 12 famous people sleeping nude together—including what appear to be lookalikes of Donald Trump and Taylor swift.
At the end of the video, West offers “special thanks” to Bill Cosby, Caitlyn Jenner, Amber Rose, Ray J, Kim Kardashian West, Taylor Swift, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Donald Trump, Anna Wintour, and George Bush “for being famous.” However, it’s unclear which of these people actually participated in the video.
West has previously feuded with some of the celebrities featured in the video, including Bush, Taylor Swift and Amber Rose. He also features Swift in the song: “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that b—- famous.” The song drew controversy after it debuted, with Kanye and Swift clashing over whether Swift had approved the lyrics.
The “Famous” video will be available for Tidal subscribers only for a week, and non-subscribers can see a 30-second preview. See it here.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This