Kanye West just dropped his music video for “Famous,” from his album The Life of Pablo, and it features the likenesses of 12 famous people sleeping nude together—including what appear to be lookalikes of Donald Trump and Taylor swift.
At the end of the video, West offers “special thanks” to Bill Cosby, Caitlyn Jenner, Amber Rose, Ray J, Kim Kardashian West, Taylor Swift, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Donald Trump, Anna Wintour, and George Bush “for being famous.” However, it’s unclear which of these people actually participated in the video.
West has previously feuded with some of the celebrities featured in the video, including Bush, Taylor Swift and Amber Rose. He also features Swift in the song: “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that b—- famous.” The song drew controversy after it debuted, with Kanye and Swift clashing over whether Swift had approved the lyrics.
The “Famous” video will be available for Tidal subscribers only for a week, and non-subscribers can see a 30-second preview. See it here.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.