Great Britain’s referendum vote to leave the European Union shook the world this week. Stocks have dipped and world leaders have expressed concern about Great Britain leaving the EU. Polls showed a generational divide over whether to leave or remain in the union.
Here’s how magazines and newspapers from around the world depicted the news when the historic Brexit decision broke.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy