If the 30-second trailer for Amber Rose’s new show on VH1, The Amber Rose Show, is any indication, her show will be chock full of juicy topics and empowering moments. In the straightforward first trailer, the media personality, model and actress is completely on-brand with with her sex-positive, no-judgment, badass version of feminism.
The clip begins with her affirming both girl power and sex positivity, telling viewers, “if a girl wants to have a one night stand, she should. Girls should do whatever the f–k they want.”
Muva then goes on to tell us that she doesn’t just talk the talk, she walks the walk as well.
“I’m certified sex positive. I have multiple degrees in multiple positions,” she said. “I’m a licensed selfie taker, I have a black belt in MUVAhood, I’m the motherf—ing CEO of No Shame. And I’m the MVP of women supporting women. And I’m gonna tell you a little secret: women like to have sex too.”
The show’s scheduled to premiere on VH1 on July 8, but until then, you can watch the trailer in full below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State