If the 30-second trailer for Amber Rose’s new show on VH1, The Amber Rose Show, is any indication, her show will be chock full of juicy topics and empowering moments. In the straightforward first trailer, the media personality, model and actress is completely on-brand with with her sex-positive, no-judgment, badass version of feminism.
The clip begins with her affirming both girl power and sex positivity, telling viewers, “if a girl wants to have a one night stand, she should. Girls should do whatever the f–k they want.”
Muva then goes on to tell us that she doesn’t just talk the talk, she walks the walk as well.
“I’m certified sex positive. I have multiple degrees in multiple positions,” she said. “I’m a licensed selfie taker, I have a black belt in MUVAhood, I’m the motherf—ing CEO of No Shame. And I’m the MVP of women supporting women. And I’m gonna tell you a little secret: women like to have sex too.”
The show’s scheduled to premiere on VH1 on July 8, but until then, you can watch the trailer in full below.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space