Speaking at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit at Stanford University, Obama said he had talked to British Prime Minister David Cameron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel about working together in the coming months.
“I do think that yesterday’s vote speaks to the ongoing changes and challenges that are raised by globalization,” he said.
Here are his complete remarks from the summit here:
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color