Speaking at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit at Stanford University, Obama said he had talked to British Prime Minister David Cameron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel about working together in the coming months.
“I do think that yesterday’s vote speaks to the ongoing changes and challenges that are raised by globalization,” he said.
Here are his complete remarks from the summit here:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms