Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, perfect couple and general proprietors of #relationshipgoals, continue their reign as the first couple of dance with the announcement that they will be producing a YouTube series based on their very excellent movie, Step Up, which, in addition to blessing us with the union of Channing and Jenna, also gave us three sequels.
According to Deadline, this show will be a part of YouTube Red, the platform’s subscription service, and is slated to be YouTube’s “first full-fledged, big-budget original drama series.”
Lest we all forget how truly magical Step Up was and is, let’s take a minute to remember it and contemplate what it will mean to have a series based on it.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow