Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, perfect couple and general proprietors of #relationshipgoals, continue their reign as the first couple of dance with the announcement that they will be producing a YouTube series based on their very excellent movie, Step Up, which, in addition to blessing us with the union of Channing and Jenna, also gave us three sequels.
According to Deadline, this show will be a part of YouTube Red, the platform’s subscription service, and is slated to be YouTube’s “first full-fledged, big-budget original drama series.”
Lest we all forget how truly magical Step Up was and is, let’s take a minute to remember it and contemplate what it will mean to have a series based on it.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year