Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, perfect couple and general proprietors of #relationshipgoals, continue their reign as the first couple of dance with the announcement that they will be producing a YouTube series based on their very excellent movie, Step Up, which, in addition to blessing us with the union of Channing and Jenna, also gave us three sequels.
According to Deadline, this show will be a part of YouTube Red, the platform’s subscription service, and is slated to be YouTube’s “first full-fledged, big-budget original drama series.”
Lest we all forget how truly magical Step Up was and is, let’s take a minute to remember it and contemplate what it will mean to have a series based on it.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror