Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, perfect couple and general proprietors of #relationshipgoals, continue their reign as the first couple of dance with the announcement that they will be producing a YouTube series based on their very excellent movie, Step Up, which, in addition to blessing us with the union of Channing and Jenna, also gave us three sequels.
According to Deadline, this show will be a part of YouTube Red, the platform’s subscription service, and is slated to be YouTube’s “first full-fledged, big-budget original drama series.”
Lest we all forget how truly magical Step Up was and is, let’s take a minute to remember it and contemplate what it will mean to have a series based on it.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far