Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, perfect couple and general proprietors of #relationshipgoals, continue their reign as the first couple of dance with the announcement that they will be producing a YouTube series based on their very excellent movie, Step Up, which, in addition to blessing us with the union of Channing and Jenna, also gave us three sequels.
According to Deadline, this show will be a part of YouTube Red, the platform’s subscription service, and is slated to be YouTube’s “first full-fledged, big-budget original drama series.”
Lest we all forget how truly magical Step Up was and is, let’s take a minute to remember it and contemplate what it will mean to have a series based on it.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time