This year’s NBA Draft is one of the more dapper years in franchise history, with many of the soon-to-be rookies opting for OG tuxedo options. Bow ties abounded at the Barclays Center, as did neutral colors for the suiting, proving that black is still the new black. Also trending hard? Classic fits in various shades of red, running the gamut from ochre to oxblood — from our count, at least six recruits sported red for the draft. However, that doesn’t mean that there still weren’t some style rogues (after all, Russell Westbrook won’t be able to be the NBA dandy forever) — of note, new Lakers recruit Brandon Ingram, who sported a metallic suit jacket and Kris Dunn who paired a sleek JC Penney suit with silver Gucci sneakers in the ultimate display of high-low fashion. Whether or not these rookies can live up to their hype in the league remains to be seen, but as far as style is concerned, the NBA class of 2016 is already ballin’.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World