An English comedian handed out golf balls with swastikas during a Donald Trump event at his Scottish golf course Friday morning.
The presumptive Republican nominee was visiting his Turnberry golf course for its reopening, an overseas trip that gave him a brief break from campaigning, when London comedian Lee Nelson, wearing a gray “Trump Turnberry” pullover, interrupted him to toss out red golf balls emblazoned with the Nazi symbol.
Trump then ordered security to “get him out.”
Nelson, whose real name is Simon Brodkin, is well-known on the British stand-up circuit and television, especially for this kind of publicity stunt. He has interrupted then-FIFA President Sepp Blatter at an event to throw money at him and stormed the stage at a Kanye West concert.
On Twitter, Nelson later took credit for the stunt.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now