Britain has voted for Brexit and now the British are wondering exactly what that means, search data shows.
In the UK, the search “Are we in or out of the EU?” has spiked 2,450%, according to Google Trends.
Many are asking questions about what the European Union is:
And what will happen to Prime Minister David Cameron:
Many are also wondering about getting an Irish passport. Google Trends showed that there has been a 100 percent spike:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow