Britain has voted for Brexit and now the British are wondering exactly what that means, search data shows.
In the UK, the search “Are we in or out of the EU?” has spiked 2,450%, according to Google Trends.
Many are asking questions about what the European Union is:
And what will happen to Prime Minister David Cameron:
Many are also wondering about getting an Irish passport. Google Trends showed that there has been a 100 percent spike:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time