Britain has voted for Brexit and now the British are wondering exactly what that means, search data shows.
In the UK, the search “Are we in or out of the EU?” has spiked 2,450%, according to Google Trends.
Many are asking questions about what the European Union is:
And what will happen to Prime Minister David Cameron:
Many are also wondering about getting an Irish passport. Google Trends showed that there has been a 100 percent spike:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science