Britain has voted for Brexit and now the British are wondering exactly what that means, search data shows.
In the UK, the search “Are we in or out of the EU?” has spiked 2,450%, according to Google Trends.
Many are asking questions about what the European Union is:
And what will happen to Prime Minister David Cameron:
Many are also wondering about getting an Irish passport. Google Trends showed that there has been a 100 percent spike:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving