The United Kingdom has voted to leave the European Union, in a historic referendum that has already forced the resignation of Prime Minister David Cameron, sent stock markets plummeting, and caused shockwaves across Europe and the wider global economy.
But we want to know what you think of the results in the so-called “Brexit” vote. Cast your vote now in our reader poll below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org