The United Kingdom has voted to leave the European Union, in a historic referendum that has already forced the resignation of Prime Minister David Cameron, sent stock markets plummeting, and caused shockwaves across Europe and the wider global economy.
But we want to know what you think of the results in the so-called “Brexit” vote. Cast your vote now in our reader poll below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy