Two huge Game of Thrones fans, Seth Meyers and Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones watched the show together for the first time.
In the Late Night clip, Meyers and Jones buckle in to watch last Sunday’s full “Battle of the Bastards,” with plenty of hilarious side commentary from Jones throughout. From her mean dragon impression (“I wish I could blow fire,” Jones says) to her disdain for some of the show’s costume choices (“I can’t be intimidated by anyone wearing a housecoat”), Jones takes Thrones to a whole new funny level.
For the full experience, watch the clip above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time