Two huge Game of Thrones fans, Seth Meyers and Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones watched the show together for the first time.
In the Late Night clip, Meyers and Jones buckle in to watch last Sunday’s full “Battle of the Bastards,” with plenty of hilarious side commentary from Jones throughout. From her mean dragon impression (“I wish I could blow fire,” Jones says) to her disdain for some of the show’s costume choices (“I can’t be intimidated by anyone wearing a housecoat”), Jones takes Thrones to a whole new funny level.
For the full experience, watch the clip above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement