Two huge Game of Thrones fans, Seth Meyers and Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones watched the show together for the first time.
In the Late Night clip, Meyers and Jones buckle in to watch last Sunday’s full “Battle of the Bastards,” with plenty of hilarious side commentary from Jones throughout. From her mean dragon impression (“I wish I could blow fire,” Jones says) to her disdain for some of the show’s costume choices (“I can’t be intimidated by anyone wearing a housecoat”), Jones takes Thrones to a whole new funny level.
For the full experience, watch the clip above.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.