One Direction star Harry Styles has officially signed a record deal with Columbia Records, the same label of his former boyband, Billboard reports.
The teenage dream has been on a bit of hiatus ever since 1D split last year, instead working on Christopher Nolan’s World War II film, Dunkirk. But his four solo songs released last year hinted he was headed for a solo career.
The timeline and details of the deal have not yet been announced, but at least One Direction has five hit albums to occupy fans with in the meantime.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023