One Direction star Harry Styles has officially signed a record deal with Columbia Records, the same label of his former boyband, Billboard reports.
The teenage dream has been on a bit of hiatus ever since 1D split last year, instead working on Christopher Nolan’s World War II film, Dunkirk. But his four solo songs released last year hinted he was headed for a solo career.
The timeline and details of the deal have not yet been announced, but at least One Direction has five hit albums to occupy fans with in the meantime.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.