Lindsay Lohan has taken to Twitter to share her opinions about the United Kingdom’s referendum on membership of the European Union.
The actress took to Twitter on Thursday to voice her feelings as the votes on ‘Brexit’ started to come in, chiding towns that voted to leave, like Kettering, and praising Remain areas like the Shetlands.
Lohan was clearly on the side of those wishing to stay in the E.U., with many of her tweets featuring the hashtag #REMAIN. She has previously expressed interest in becoming a British citizen after moving to London, which she credits with changing her lifestyle.
And no, Twitter, she has not been hacked.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve