Lindsay Lohan has taken to Twitter to share her opinions about the United Kingdom’s referendum on membership of the European Union.
The actress took to Twitter on Thursday to voice her feelings as the votes on ‘Brexit’ started to come in, chiding towns that voted to leave, like Kettering, and praising Remain areas like the Shetlands.
Lohan was clearly on the side of those wishing to stay in the E.U., with many of her tweets featuring the hashtag #REMAIN. She has previously expressed interest in becoming a British citizen after moving to London, which she credits with changing her lifestyle.
And no, Twitter, she has not been hacked.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time