Lindsay Lohan has taken to Twitter to share her opinions about the United Kingdom’s referendum on membership of the European Union.
The actress took to Twitter on Thursday to voice her feelings as the votes on ‘Brexit’ started to come in, chiding towns that voted to leave, like Kettering, and praising Remain areas like the Shetlands.
Lohan was clearly on the side of those wishing to stay in the E.U., with many of her tweets featuring the hashtag #REMAIN. She has previously expressed interest in becoming a British citizen after moving to London, which she credits with changing her lifestyle.
And no, Twitter, she has not been hacked.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement