Kit Harington may be a hero fighting medieval-style battles on Game of Thrones — but the actor is taking a turn to the dark side in his next role, as the main villain on the new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare video game. Then again, “infinite warfare” does sound a lot like what Jon Snow has been up against throughout Thrones, so maybe it’s not so different after all.
Using state-of-the-art performance capture technology, the Call of Duty team and director Guy Ritchie filmed Harington over the course of a week to bring his dark character to life for the futuristic video game. The game is a classic war story: players are captains of their own warships, fighting space-age battles against the evil Settlement Defense Front, which Harington’s character leads. Apparently his Admiral will pursue players throughout the narrative of the game, culminating in a major showdown. So looks like you’ll have to go up against Jon Snow in order to win the game.
It’s out in November on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC. But for a quicker Harington fix, there’s always the Game of Thrones season finale this Sunday. In the meantime, check out the photos of Harington filming for his Call of Duty character, above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve