In what might be the most millennial debut of all time, PartyNextDoor premiered his latest music video, titled, “Come and See Me,” on Snapchat’s Discover channel.
Of course a music video that originates on Snapchat needs an equally savvy social media star, so PND enlisted Kylie Jenner, reality TV starlet, cosmetic entrepreneur and queen of the Instagram models, who dedicates much of her time to creating the lengthy, Albert Maysles-esque Snap stories on her account to be his leading lady in the video. This may also have had something to do with the fact the two are reportedly dating each other, following her split from rapper Tyga.
However, lest anyone accuse Kylie of merely being a video vixen for men that she is reportedly dating (she also featured prominently in Tyga’s videos when they were “just friends,”) Jenner resourcefully used the video as an opportunity to plug her Kylie Lip Kit cosmetic line, spending a good chunk of her time applying the lip color and then demonstrating the durability of the product by smooching PartyNextDoor in the rain at the end of the video.
Still unsure if Kylie’s lip kit is worth the hype? You can see its long-lasting effects in action below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve