- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Tim Kaine is a senator from the key swing state of Virginia who speaks Spanish and was a finalist for Barack Obama’s vice presidential pick eight years ago. Reports say Kaine is now near the top of Clinton’s list.
Tom Perez is the current United States Secretary of Labor. He does not have much experience in elected office, but Clinton may be considering him for his progressive bona fides and relationships with unions.
Eric Garcetti is the mayor of Los Angeles. He was floated as a possible vice presidential pick for Clinton and he campaigned for her during the California primary, but he recently told a radio station, “I’m not looking for a new job. I have a great one right now, and that’s being mayor of the city.”
Amy Klobuchar is a senator from Minnesota and has been an active surrogate for Clinton this election cycle, in what she called “the sisterhood of the traveling pantsuits.”