In case you needed some inspiration this week, you can now download a ringtone of FLOTUS telling men to “be better.”
Like the rest of us, filmmaker Zak Griffler and a friend noticed the epic soundbite from the United State of Women conference last week, where First Lady (and avid Snapchat user) Michelle Obama urged men to step up their game in support of women. When Griffler’s friend jokingly asked for a ringtone of the quote, he happily obliged.
“Being a multimedia person who went to art school, I thought this is exactly the sort of thing that a best friend casually makes near midnight on a weekday,” he told The Cut. He cut FLOTUS’ remarks, layered it over a synth beat and your new favorite ringtone was born.
“Do the dishes!” exhorts the First Lady in the clip. “Be better!”
“Isn’t it great that when you get a phone call you can have Michelle Obama tell anyone in a decent proximity to your phone that men can be better?” Griffler said. Yes. Yes it is.
You can download the ringtone for yourself at Griffler’s website.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve