Wednesday night on The Late Late Show, Anna Kendrick and James Corden sang “Soundtrack to a Love Story,” a love medley to end all love medleys.
The two of them killed it, singing eleven songs that will take you through the courtship, intimacy, marriage, betrayal, breakup ice cream and reconciliation stages of a relationship. One thousand points for the Pitch Perfect star singing Adele’s “Someone Like You” over a carton of sherbet, and who knew James could hit that impossible high note in Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You?”
It’s like when Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor sang their love medley duet in Moulin Rouge, but with salad. Watch below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve