Wednesday night on The Late Late Show, Anna Kendrick and James Corden sang “Soundtrack to a Love Story,” a love medley to end all love medleys.
The two of them killed it, singing eleven songs that will take you through the courtship, intimacy, marriage, betrayal, breakup ice cream and reconciliation stages of a relationship. One thousand points for the Pitch Perfect star singing Adele’s “Someone Like You” over a carton of sherbet, and who knew James could hit that impossible high note in Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You?”
It’s like when Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor sang their love medley duet in Moulin Rouge, but with salad. Watch below.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.