Wednesday night on The Late Late Show, Anna Kendrick and James Corden sang “Soundtrack to a Love Story,” a love medley to end all love medleys.
The two of them killed it, singing eleven songs that will take you through the courtship, intimacy, marriage, betrayal, breakup ice cream and reconciliation stages of a relationship. One thousand points for the Pitch Perfect star singing Adele’s “Someone Like You” over a carton of sherbet, and who knew James could hit that impossible high note in Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You?”
It’s like when Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor sang their love medley duet in Moulin Rouge, but with salad. Watch below.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart