Kanye West let a young fan interview him on Snapchat. When asked how he wrote the song “I Love Kanye,” the rapper replied:
‘I just thought about what I loved.’
Some fans are calling Piper–star of the animated short that plays in theaters before Finding Dory–the cutest Pixar character ever created.
The cast of Hamilton will reportedly film two of its live performances in the near future (though it’s unclear how or when the footage will be displayed).
A British woman received a shout-out from Google after her grandson posted a photo of her using “please” and “thank you” to bookend her searches.
During a recent visit to Hasbro headquarters, viral star Candace Payne, a.k.a. Chewbacca Mom, was given her own action figure.
Disney’s newest international park, Shanghai Disneyland, features its first and only ride inspired by Tron.
Time’s weekly take on what popped in culture
Formerly amicable exes Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris purged all evidence of their 15-month relationship from their social-media accounts.
A truck carrying deli meats crashed into a truck carrying bread, creating a “sandwich-like spill” on a New Jersey highway, per local media; no injuries were reported.
You can now drink blue wine, thanks to a Spanish winemaking startup whose founder is trying to do something “poetic.”
A drunk customer left a $1,088 tip for his waiter at Denver’s Thailicious restaurant before returning the next morning to take it back.
A robot reportedly caused a traffic jam in Russia after it escaped from its laboratory while undergoing testing.
A mouth guard used by Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry is expected to sell for a minimum of $5,000 at auction.
This appears in the July 04, 2016 issue of TIME.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve