You’d be hard-pressed to find a country more excited to be at Euro 2016 than Iceland. The tiny Nordic nation of 330,000 people is participating in the high-profile quadrennial soccer tournament for the first time ever and has consistently punched above its weight in the opening matches, much to the delight of its citizens.
And thanks to the Iceland team’s incredible last-gasp win over Austria on Thursday that saw it enter the next round, we now have a viral video (shared tens of thousands of times) that captures that euphoria perfectly.
Listen below as an Icelandic commentator completely loses his mind — and his voice — at the winning goal.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve