You’d be hard-pressed to find a country more excited to be at Euro 2016 than Iceland. The tiny Nordic nation of 330,000 people is participating in the high-profile quadrennial soccer tournament for the first time ever and has consistently punched above its weight in the opening matches, much to the delight of its citizens.
And thanks to the Iceland team’s incredible last-gasp win over Austria on Thursday that saw it enter the next round, we now have a viral video (shared tens of thousands of times) that captures that euphoria perfectly.
Listen below as an Icelandic commentator completely loses his mind — and his voice — at the winning goal.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction